Happy Friday!! It’s been a busy couple of days and I’m ready to enjoy the longest day of the year tomorrow with some outdoor margs + tacos (hopefully the rain holds off) and some relaxing at the pool. I’m headed to NYC next week for a couple of days, so some planning is definitely on the agenda…can’t wait! It’s been months since I last made the trip. Whatever your plans may be, I hope you have a great weekend!
– GREAT NEWS! More emojis will be released in July. Despite the vast selection, there are toooo many times when there just isn’t the right one to describe my sentiment.
– I love egg salad sandwiches and am pretty okay with tofu, so I might be trying this delicious looking tofu-salad sandwich for variation’s sake!
– The traveler in me (as seen here and in my hotel series) loves Katherine’s first list of hotels around the world that she hopes to visit. I love how she includes places from a variety of countries — the ice hotel?! Talk about an adventure.
– For all the Kennedy fans out there, you’ll love this photo montage of their family, taken at the Kennedy Compound in Hyannis Port. Seriously always drooling over the style + general aura surrounding this fascinating family.
– This quaint little neighborhood in Old Town Stockholm has a ridiculous 21 year wait list to live there, which is crazy! So if you’re apartment hunting and not having the best luck, just know that it can be way, way worse!