Wheee Friday! Hope you all had a nice week. Brunch, exploring the city and a couple of fun nights are on the agenda this weekend. There’s still some organizing to be done and photos to be hung, etc…typical post-move things that drag on longer than ideal. What are your plans? Have a great one!
– Peonies are here!! How to pick the best ones and extend their lives, here. (mint love social club)
– Love this cool map of the most common languages (aside from English and Spanish). (Mental Floss)
– Dying to try Lucy’s Shrimp Tacos with Creamy Chipotle and Lime Yogurt Sauce recipe…I mean seriously, swoon. (The New Hostess)
– I’m on a succulent kick right now and would love to try making an arrangement myself! (Cupcakes & Cashmere)
– Pretty espadrilles for summer. (Brooks Brothers)
– Travel-related facts are always fun to read and are generally pretty informative. Tourists throw over 700,000 euros of coins into the Trevi Fountain each year. I mean, seriously. But tell me you’ve been to Rome and not done that. (Cup of Jo)