Happy Friday, friends! And Happy April…! Time is flying. This week has been a nice taste of spring and although DC is wonderful this time of year, I’m so excited to take a quick trip to upstate NY this weekend and visit some of my friends who are still in school. I can’t wait to indulge in some college town favorites, see some of my closest peeps, and get out of the city for a couple of days. What do you have planned this weekend? If you’re in DC, I hope it includes being outside on Saturday– it’s supposed to be gorgeous! Have a great one!
– Young, lesser known designers are gaining ground and bringing so many fresh ideas to the forefront. It’s not just about the big names like Harry Winston and Tiffany anymore… loved this article!
– I don’t do fancy things with the bobby pins in my hair, but I will admit to wearing them upside down more often than not. I’m willing to bet that I’m not the only one …. do you?
– Just like many, How I Met Your Mother was one of my favorite TV series of all time. As much as I love the show and will never stop watching reruns, it was definitely time for things to come to a close. Thoughts on the finale? Everyone seems to hate it! Honestly, I didn’t think the ending was amazing but didn’t hate it– with a series that goes on for so long, it’s hard to please everyone. And here are the 10 Most Important Things We Learned from HIMYM.
– Homemade hot fudge in 5 minutes? Yes, please?
– I kind of detest April Fools Day (way too gullible for that kind of thing, get really paranoid, etc.) but loved what my alma mater did– and the international coverage it received. People almost believed we were opening a graduate school of dentistry…the video.