Helloooo Friday! Things have been crazy in these parts and I’ve been feeling a bit under the weather lately. Definitely need some relaxing to happen ASAP. Just a few plans and some more work to be done this weekend, plus starting a fun craft project that will be talked about more in a few weeks (fingers crossed that it works out…and on that note, has anyone ever built their own headboard before?). Any fun plans this weekend? Crazy how March is already here. Have a great one!
Of note… (sorry for the brevity this week– wasn’t at the computer as much as usual!)
– In case you missed it: the Oscar’s delivery man is one lucky guy…
– Chia seeds are my recent foodie obsession and this pudding is just so good.
– I love this site that features only brands that make all their products in the U.S.A.
– This tray is perfection– more blue + white!
– A new favorite read to my inbox for pretty interior inspiration.