Happy Friday! I hope you all stayed warm this week. This week was a little reminiscent of my college days further north, but DC actually gives you the day off when it snows! No complaints there. What are you all up to this weekend? I have a couple of low key plans but nothing too major… very necessary after a couple of busy weekends. Stay warm and have a good one!
P.S. How cute is this picture with sweater + mug? My friend Jodie took it and I knew it would make its way onto this blog. Her Instagram is pretty great for cool/pretty/sometimes edgy shots!
– In case you needed yet another reason to love Kate & Will, here’s the backstory of their beautiful engagement portrait. Cue the “awwws”!
– I will forever choose pandas first, but this baby koala drinking water is incredibly adorable.
– If you’re in NYC or planning a visit, you may want to check out this comprehensive list of 38 Essential NYC Shopping Experiences — it’s a perfect mix of high-end and affordable.
– An addicting map of NYC and where celebs live… I literally spent 10 minutes looking at this. It’s kind of cool?
– Take a minute to relax about the cold weather and look at how beautiful these snowflakes are up close.