Phew, this week blew by! Dallas and friend + family time has been wonderful and I’m enjoying relaxing and feasting on “local” things (In-N-Out, Mi Cocina, et al.), a Mavs game, and squeezing in some shopping. I hope you’ve found time to relax and decompress as well! Whatever your plans may be/if you’re traveling, stay safe and have a great weekend : )
– My favorite winter-themed tumblr that I discovered last year– Christmas may be over, but this never gets old : )
– One of the many, many reasons I’m a proud Colgate alumna: we raised over $5 million in one day and Forbes wrote about it.
– I didn’t watch The Sing-Off, but you don’t have to follow to appreciate this great a cappella.
– We can all work on our posture a bit…I’m eager to try these yoga fixes out!
– Some helpful things to keep in mind for travel.
See you Monday! xox
P.S. How cute are the ducks in the snow?!