Happy weekend! I’m so excited to going home to Dallas for a few days and catching up with friends + family. My mom and I are hosting a little holiday party for some of my close friends and their moms and I can’t wait to cook up a storm in a real kitchen (versus my tiny apartment!) and be reunited with everyone. I already have a list of things to do, places to go, and restaurants to hit when I’m home, so the week will definitely be a healthy combination of busy and relaxing. Are you traveling for the holidays? If so, safe travels! Stay warm, everyone!
– One of my friends sent me this adorable site on Monday and it was the perfect early-week slump pick-me-up. The name– Fluffington Post– how can you resist that?!
– This article will bring tears to your eyes but I promise is worth reading…it tells the story of two severely underprivileged boys living in Boston who overcame a rough upbringing and climbed to success with hard work, incredible mentors, and the power to fight through the toughest of times.
– Apple strikes with a really sweet, heartwarming ad for the holidays.
– An interesting article on multivitamins and a study arguing that they’re a waste of money. People always seem to have their own opinions of vitamins and their effectiveness, and this is an in-depth look at the subject.
– Whether you’re hosting a gathering or just relaxing at home, this Netflix fireplace makes the perfect backdrop for these chilly months.
– In case you somehow missed the #XMAS JAMMIES video, here it is. Watch it– it’s hilarious!
And if you’re still shopping, some gift guides: