Happy Friday, friends! This week was a busy, chilly one so I’m looking forward to fewer plans and getting some much needed rest and work done at home. Between job applications, blogging, holiday shopping & crafts, planning holiday gatherings, and lots of TV to watch, I’m perfectly content in my apartment with some tea and hot chocolate (preferably like the one above) and a cozy blanket. What are your plans for the weekend? Stay warm!
– A BIG happy birthday to my bestie and wifey, Brittany!! She’s off on an incredible adventure teaching English in France and reading her blog will make you want to go off on your own European adventure as well. I love you Brit, and can’t wait to see you next month!! xoxox
– This Huffington Post article on how Kate Middleton is practically Samantha from the American Girl dolls is spot on. Everything makes sense now…I had a Samantha doll and was beyond obsessed with her story and style, which perfectly translates into my feelings towards Kate Middleton and the royal family. I mean, check out the pictures. Mind blown.
– A perfect combination of scallops AND bows makes this dress perfect.
– Have you ever wondered how the Post Office reads all of the sloppy handwriting that passes through each day? I never thought of it till I saw this article, but Mental Floss is good at educating you about random bits of knowledge you never thought to consider.
– Ever wondered why your drink costs so much at a bar? If you want to know, here’s a possible explanation. But you may be better off being oblivious about what kind of markup you’re being slammed with each time you’re at the bar…it’s pretty alarming.