Happy Friday! Hope you had a good week! I’m headed to New York City this weekend for a quick trip to see some friends from college. I’m really excited and can’t wait to explore parts of the city that I haven’t seen…the High Line is on my list, as is an abundance of good food and drinks. I’ll be posting to Instagram, for sure! Whatever your plans are, I hope it’s a good one…stay warm!
– Ever wondered which state best matches your personality? This is a kind of odd, but fun test. Apparently I’m a “Georgia”?
– Haaaave you heard of the British rowing team that annual strips down to photograph a calendar that seeks to fight homophobia? If you haven’t, I strongly suggest you check this out. Members of the Warwick University Rowing Club have been graciously stripping down since 2009 to bring you a calendar that gives a portion of proceeds to their charity, Sports Allies, which fights homophobia and bullying. Good men doing good things… no complains there!
– Love this article on what books Harry Potter characters would hypothetically read! They’re all very accurate.
– In case you haven’t been keeping up, or forgot that the panda cam at the National Zoo is FINALLY back on after the furlough, you must check this out. As pandas are my favorite animal, I’m obviously counting down the days till I get to line up at the zoo like a crazy person among all the screaming children to take 500 pictures of the nug when she gets out for the public in a few months.
– These shoes. are. incredible…black, pink, bows, gold. No explanation necessary.