One of my suitemates and I, both lovers of all sorts of junk food, immediately acted on a nacho craving but made it slightly more “nutritious” and filling by topping them with more than just cheese and salsa. After making nearly an entire cookie sheet full, we were more than satisfied (and still had enough supplies to make leftovers).
– green pepper
– tortilla chips (we used Scoops)
– black beans
– garlic cheese (I have this garlic flavored cheese that I love, but cheddar works just fine)
– mixed veggies (cooked onion, zucchini, bell peppers, mushrooms)
*any sort of cheese can be used, as well as any cooked vegetables
1. Arrange chips facing up on baking sheet lined with aluminum foil (makes cleaning way easier).
2. Neatly spoon black beans onto chips, covering about 1/3. Do the same with the veggies, filling up another third.
3. Sprinkle a generous amount of cheese over the rest and bake for about 7 minutes at 375° for about 7 minutes. Keep a close eye on it, since they can often cook faster.